Skills and Requirements
Educational Qualification: Graduate – Any Specialization/B.Tech/B.E. – Any
Specialization/ Computers PG – Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization/ Post
Graduation Not Required/ M.Tech – Any Specialization/ Computers/ MCA –
Computers/ M.Sc – Any Spec
Frameworks: CodeIgniter/Zend/Yii/Laravel/CakePHP/Moodle (experience in at least
one of the frameworks is must)
Role and Attributes
• Understand, interpret and articulate business requirements.
• Develop programs and frameworks based on Industry standards.
• Collaborate with testing team to develop Quality AssuranceStrategy document.
• At least 2-3 years of experience in developing web applications using PHP and
• Must have experience in developing/customizing applications using one of the
frameworks CodeIgniter, Zend, Yii, Laravel, CakePHP, Moodle (experience in
at least one of the frameworks is must).
• Must be having a good experience with MySql.
• Must have good knowledge of coding standards, best programming practices
and avoid performance issues of applications
• Must be having good verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Sound knowledge in Object Oriented Programming(i.e. OOPs) concepts.
• Must have good exposure of API’s integration and Development.
• Must be exposed to Web services.
• planning database architecture, mobile versions/responsive design
• Knowledge of Linux and cloud server.
• Repo management and versioning concepts.
• Experience in custom application development.
If the selected candidate consistently performs the required roles and responsibilities and exceeds in skill demonstration, the candidate will be moved to the role of Associate Programmer Sr. with the following additional responsibilities:
• Leading a team of 1 or 2 Associate Programmers
• End Client Interaction and Leads Requirement Gathering phase independently
• Works as an official Quality Reviewer of Team Members
• Leads 1 or more application development projects as technical lead.
Work & Remuneration
Role Designation: Junior PHP Developer
Experience Level: 2 – 3 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Work Days: Monday – Friday
Work Timings: 9:30am IST – 6:30pm IST
Reporting to: Project Management Office
Salary: As per Industry Standard